Your Eligibility and Your Responsibility
To be eligible to use the Website, you represent and warrant that you: (i) are at least 16 years of age, or otherwise over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) are not currently restricted from the Website and are not otherwise prohibited from having an account related thereto; (iii) will only maintain one account at any given time; (iv) will only provide accurate information to AA91; (v) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and (vi) will not violate any rights of AA91 or a third party.
You assume all responsibility for your use of, and access to, the Website. Accounts are for a single user, company or other legal entity, as applicable. Any multiple-party use, other than individual use on behalf of a company or other legal entity, is prohibited. For example, sharing a login between non-entity individual users is prohibited.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service, product or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete, and that you will promptly notify us in writing if your information changes. It is your responsibility to keep your account and profile information accurate and updated. We are not responsible for any disputes or claims related to any inaccurate, incomplete, or untimely information provided by you to us.
The account you create and any related profile is owned by us. With regard to your account, you agree to: (i) keep your password secure and confidential; (ii) not permit others to use your account; (iii) not use the accounts of others; (iv) not transfer your account to another party; and (v) notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for any activity occurring under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You may from time to time identify problems, solutions to identified problems, provide suggestions, comments or other feedback related to our Services or otherwise relating to AA91 (“Feedback”) to AA91. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily and AA91 shall be free to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose. You further acknowledge and agree that your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from AA91 under any circumstances relating to such Feedback.
Limited License & Ownership
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, AA91 grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive license and right to access the Services through a generally available mobile device, web browser or AA91 authorised Website to view content and information and otherwise use the Services to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof. This license is personal to you, and you may not resell our Services, permit other users access to our Services through your account, or use the Services to host content for others. You may not copy or download any content from the Services except with the prior written approval of AA91. You acknowledge that, except as otherwise expressly provided, these Terms are solely between you and AA91.
Furthermore, without the prior written approval of AA91, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorised use of the Services. Any commercial use not expressly authorised is prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Services. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to the Services you are using. The Services provided by AA91 are licensed, not sold. The Services, and all copies of the Services, are owned by AA91 or its third-party licensors and are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trade secret laws. Peak Campus reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. You agree that you have no right to any AA91 trademark or service mark and may not use any such mark in any way unless expressly authorised by AA91.
Making unauthorised copies or distribution of Site content or otherwise violating these Terms may result in the termination of your AA91 account, prohibition on use of the Services, and further legal action. AA91 reserves the right to limit your use of or access to the Services, in its sole discretion in order to maintain the performance and availability of the Services and to enforce these Terms of Service.
AA91 is not liable for the loss, corruption, alteration or removal of any content transmitted using our Services. By using our Site and Services, you expressly waive the right to seek damages and agree to hold AA91 harmless for any such loss, alteration, corruption or removal. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for retaining all records and reconciling all transaction information relating to your use of the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
1. Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
3. You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
4. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
1. Modify copies of any materials from this site.
2. Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
3. Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. You may not use our Services to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:
1. The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
2. Acts that may materially and adversely affect the quality of other users’ experience;
3. Actual or attempted unauthorised use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
4. Introducing malicious programs into AA91’s Website, network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
5. Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorisation;
6. Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account without authorisation;
7. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
8. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Website, technology underlying the Website, or other users’ content, in whole or part;
9. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorised by AA91 in writing;
10. Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information;
11. Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
12. Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
13. Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
14. Falsifying user identification information;
15. Using the Website for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
16. Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an AA91 representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
AA91 enforces a zero-tolerance SPAM policy regarding information transmitted through our network. Peak Campus may determine in its sole discretion whether any transmissions are considered SPAM. SPAM includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via the Services, or e-mail that advertises any IP address belonging to AA91 or any URL (domain) that is hosted by AA91.
2. The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses hosted by AA91.
3. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
You agree not to use the Services for the purpose of recruiting for another website or service that offers competing functionality to the Services.
Right to Restrict or Terminate Access
AA91 may deny or restrict your access to all or part of the Website without notice in its reasonable discretion if it deems that you have engaged in any conduct or activities that AA91 in its reasonable discretion believes violates the letter or spirit of any of these Terms. If AA91 denies or restricts your access to the Website because of such a violation, you shall have no right to obtain any refund or credit for any subscription fees you have paid.
In the event that these Terms or the Website are terminated for any reason or no reason, you acknowledge and agree that you will continue to be bound by these Terms. Following termination, you shall immediately cease use of the Website and any license granted to you under any agreement related to your use of the Website shall immediately terminate. Upon termination, AA91 reserves the right to delete all of your content, data, and other information stored on AA91’s servers. AA91 will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of the termination of these Terms or the Services or for any actions taken by AA91 pursuant to these Terms as a result of such termination. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, AA91 will not be liable to you or any third party for damages, compensation, or reimbursement relating to your use of the Services, or the termination thereof.
You may terminate these Terms by terminating your use of the Website and any related account. Any sections or terms which by their nature should survive or are otherwise necessary to enforce the purpose of these Terms, will survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Website. Termination of these Terms or the Website does not relieve you from your obligation to pay AA91 any amounts owed to AA91.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Any information contained in a press release issued by the Company and its affiliates should not be deemed accurate or current except on the date the release was posted. We have no intention of updating, and disclaim any duty to update, information contained in press releases.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not portray AA91 or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manor. However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
1. Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
2. Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
3. Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
1. Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
2. Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
3. Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorised framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in Nigeria. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Nigeria. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Nigeria, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Fair Housing Statement
AA91 is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. We will not discriminate against any person because of race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable law. We will allow any reasonable accommodation or modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for related expenses in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Sever-ability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by AA91, located at No. 91 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi Abuja F.C.T.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.